Friday, December 23, 2011

S-A-T-U-R DIY: christmas gifts

I haven't been blogging in a while, for I've been much too busy making gifts for everyone. I've embroidered sweaters for a few of my lucky guy friends, and for some of my girl friends I've created backless sweaters for them. Hand-knotted guy friendly jewelry was made for some other guy friends, and one lucky guy is getting a hat with a crocheted "beard" facewarmer. And everyone got a small sackful of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (with nuts fresh off my friend's tree and cracked open by yours truly), chocolate dipped macaroons, and chocolate bark with toffee bits and crushed pretzals. I guess I didn't realize how much my friends would appreciate a handmade gift, but everyone loved their present.

Happy Holiday's everyone, Merry Christmas, and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment