Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Faceted Planters

I've been getting more and more into succulents and terrariums lately. I mean, I've always liked plants and such, but now I feel as though I'm on a slight plant frenzy. In my room I have 2 pots of (dying) paper whites each with 3 bulbs in them, a small green tea pot with succulent cuttings, a terrarium i made inside of a large wine jug, a multitude of succulent cuttings in various glass cups, a few forlorn air plants (which I can never seem to keep alive for some reason), and a lovely maidenhair fern still in its plastic pot waiting to be planted.

Which reminds me of the purpose of this post. I have fallen in love with faceted planters. I love the contrast of the sharp gometric edges with the organic forms of plants. That Geo Planter would be perfect for my fern.
  

Via Score+Solder



Geo Planter via Design Sponge
 

Terra via Design Sponge


 
Sculptural Wood Planters size Medium
Via Etsy





Wearable Planters via Design Sponge



No comments:

Post a Comment