Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Natural Selection Studio


While scrolling through Urban Outfitter's blog this morning, which I only started to follow because I fell in love with their DIY section full of inspirational do-it-yourself- goodness, I the images of some beautifully crafted and organically shaped bowls. Greg Gallegos of Natural Selection Studio is responsible for creating these beautifully crafted bowls. And, after further investigation, I find that Greg is an Etsy seller (go figure).



Via Urban Outfitters


Although I couldn't find any bowls similar to this on his Etsy profile, there are plenty other beautiful wooden vessels I wouldn't mind as a gift.

A Natural Offering - Sycamore Vessel

Ancient Beauty - California Black Oak Burl Bowl

Crispy Apple Burl Bowl
Via Greg


No comments:

Post a Comment