Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SATUR D-I-Y: easy gifts

1.  Seed Bombs or seed paper make for easy gifts. Buy seeds native to your area, as it makes it easier for plants to sprout and grow.

SI852927 


2.  If you have a hand at crocheting, these bow ties can make cute and easy gifts. Personally, I don't follow tutorials word for word; I usually take the idea from it and then work on it as I go. To improve upon this tutorial, I would crochet a ring (like a bracelet) instead of making it flat.

bow-tie-opener.jpg


3.  Tiny terrariums make cute little gifts. The require little maintenance and make for cute decoration.


Alligator
Hipster Home

125
Design Sponge


























4.  Although this was designed specifically for an iPhone, you could easily make this Gameboy cover for anyone's phone, iPod, camera, or just as a small pouch. There is no tutorial for this, and is sold out on Etsy. Regardless, this is an easy enough project. All you need are the measurements of your phone (or whatever), some felt, red buttons, thread and needle, and some creativity. I'll try my hand at this and make a tutorial on it.
 
teris-game-boy-iphone-case_1
Gamers


















5.  Be a kid again and make some friendship bracelets. Or, take a twist on this classic and make some friendship necklaces.




No comments:

Post a Comment