Sunday, April 29, 2012

Decor Inspiration: shelving



I'm in need of some new shelves in my room. There's really no hurry, so I'm taking my time drooling over the beautiful shelving that I'll never aquire any time soon.



Via Digsdigs


Serpent Modular Shelving System Bashko Trybek 01
Via Modern Octopus
 
Via Maiya

I'm looking for something more in the way of wall shelves though. Box shelves seem an ideal way to store and display my many knick-knacks. I've also finally discovered the name of the shelves I've been coveting for some time now: string shelves! And yet I'm not digging the prices.

For now, I'll just continue to not change a thing in my room due to lack of motivation. I'm a lazy artist, I have all these visions of beautiful things and for the potential my room can have, but I lack the funds and motivation to do so. Oh well, in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment