Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tumblr

If you're a typical young adult, such as myself, you shamelessly spend countless hours on the internet. Addiction? Perhaps. But I try to justify my time online by telling myself I'm getting inspiration and ideas for art and DIY projects. At least, that's what I tell myself. More often than not, I just book mark the page (or lately I've been using my Facebook less as a social medium and more as an archive for pictures and links) and tell myself I'll do it later. Unfortunately, I usually lose interest or motivation before I've even started the project.

I've gone off topic. Anywho, I have a Tumblr. Nothing fancy, nothing professional, nothing serious. I use it mostly to post up art and other pictures that I find inspiring. Every now and then I'll post up a cool DIY tutorial, but the bulk of my posts are cool looking art. If you want to follow me, check out my Tumblr here.

No comments:

Post a Comment