Sunday, March 11, 2012

S-A-T-U-R DIY: planters

Take an old book that you never read and turn it into this clever little book planter. I have a few books I'm willing to use for this project.


DIYBookPlanter-Final1.jpg
Via Apartment Therapy


Turn some cheap cinder blocks into this modern looking planter. Although I do like the idea, knowing me  would constantly walk into, bump against, scratch myself on, or stub my toes on any projecting cinder blocks. If you're not accident prone like I am, this is a simple DIY to add some green to your yard.

Via Recyclart

Another cool idea using bricks is this duo succulent planter and candle holder I found on ReadyMade. These would be great placed on a low brick wall or as a center piece for an outside table.

brick_planter_800
Via ReadyMade

No comments:

Post a Comment